WIT is happy to report that we had our lovely Fujitsu reps come out to see us during the week. It was great being able to have the first look at the new line of products and notebook models that are about to be released later this year including ‘Ultrabooks’ and ‘Slates’.
Once they have come off the production line, you guys will be the first to know about it!
We are also very excited to report that we have been working hard on improving our current website that is dedicated to Fujitsu products, and are hoping to have it up and running with a functional shopping cart by early next year.
Fujitsu does not just supply air conditioners, they also provide ICT expertise and world-class hardware that delivers results. They are a highly trusted organisation of more than 170,000 employees across over 100 countries. Over 5,000 of those employees are in our region. Fujitsu has been providing solutions to Australia for over 30 years and is the 3rd largest ICT Company in Australia and New Zealand.
Did You Know?
· Fujitsu is the world’s third-largest IT services provider and No.1 in Japan.
· Fujitsu is among the world’s top five providers of servers.
· Fujitsu customers include nearly half the Fortune Global 500.
· Fujitsu Group holds about 102,000 patents worldwide.
· Fujitsu is included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (Asia Pacific), FTSE4Good Index Series, and Oekom research.
Shaping Tomorrow With You